June 05, 2019 | Cbonds
The report gives data on global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and the USA.
Download the report: GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
League tables are built using League Tables Generator (free access, authorisation required).
May 2019 Highlights
- New issues amount among EM dropped by 21% to $317 billion;
- Kenya successfully sold 2 USD-denominated tranches after 14 months’ time-out;
- IBM borrowed sold 8 USD-denominated tranches and borrowed 19.5 billion in one day;
- EM league table leaders in 2019 are JP Morgan ($24.4 bn), Citigroup ($21.8 bn), HSBC ($21.6 bn), Standard Chartered Bank ($18.3 bn) and Deutsche Bank ($12.6 bn);
- DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in 2019 are Citigroup ($43 bn), Barclays ($42 bn), HSBC ($38 bn), Bank of America Merrill Lynch ($35 bn), JP Morgan ($33 bn);
- Legal advisors league table leaders in 2019 are Linklaters (105 deals), Allen & Overy (89 deals), Clifford Chance (74 deals), Sidley Austin (49 deals) and Commerce & Finance (41 deals).